Patch Notes 4.2.10
- Guild Clash point distribution has been changed according to the suggestion we had.
- Every guild now has GuildPoints
-- Killing another player grants one GuildPoint and one PlayerPoint
-- Killing another statue grants 15 GuildPoints, but no PlayerPoints
-- Every minute your guild will gain three GuildPoints per tower that is alive
-- Winning condition has been changed to the guild with most GuildPoints
--- THESE CHANGES ARE EXPERIMENTAL AND WE WILL SEE HOW IT CHANGES THE GAMEPLAY; YOU DO NOT NEED TO THROW A TANTRUM BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AFK THERE ANYMORE
- You like /roll? It's now better.
- You can request an item bet with another player by rightclicking them.
- Both players put their items on stake and will then roll a number between 1-100.
- Depending on the chosen win condition, the winner will get both items.
-- You can disable item betting in options
- Re-coded most parts of our drop system to be more versatile and allows us to add more things
-- One change that is immediatelly noticable for you: Giant pets will now have the same chance to drop on every level
- Added Small Buff Display option
- Added Eldeon ATK & EXP perk to the daily quest NPC in Flaris and Eldeon
- Added Discord notifications (✅roles ) for Rainbow Race and Raids
- Added Discord notification for meme siege
- Fixed "Spooky Halloween Glasses" not being transmutable
- Fixed a bug where the max amount of Siege participants would not work correctly
-- Removed the Halloween event